123.hp.com/setup – Download Printer Software
Install and download HP Printer driver software for HP setup. Before you scanning a documents into your devices with a 123.hp.com/setup scanner, you need to install the printer scanner driver so that your Printer scanner and devices can communicate. Start by connecting the printer setup scanner to your devices with USB port.
HP Printer Wireless Protected Setup
US Driver setup offers the recent version of printer drivers and software in a click as in 123.hp.com/setup . You may avail of the latest version of printer drivers, software, and firmware for both Windows and MAC. Also, we offer the instructions for installing the downloaded drivers to your Windows or MAC PC.
123.hp.com/setup Printers – Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
To set up an 123.hp.com/setup printer on a wireless (Wi-Fi) network, connect the printer to the network, and then install the print driver and software from the HP website. When prompted during the installation, select Wireless as the connection type.
Step 1: Prepare for installation
Before setting up the printer on your wireless network, gather the network name and password, and then turn on your router, printer, and computer.
A. Gather the following items:
1. Network name: The network name is the SSID (Service Set Identifier).
2. Network password: The password might also be called the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
3. A computer connected to your wireless network
4. Internet access: HP recommends broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for software downloads, using Web Services, and getting printer updates.
B. Make sure the router and computer are turned on, and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer.
C. Turn on the printer and place it close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup procedure. Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
Step 2: Connect to the wireless network
Connect the printer to your network with the Wireless Setup Wizard so the 123.hp.com/setup installer can find the printer during the installation.
1. From the home screen on the printer control panel, touch the Wireless icon .
2. Touch the Setup icon .
3. Touch Wireless Setup Wizard.
4. Touch the name of your network in the list of available networks, and then touch OK.
5. If the list does not contain your network name, touch Enter New Network Name, and then follow the on-screen instructions to enter your network name.
6. If prompted, type the WEP or WPA key (network password), and then touch Done. A summary screen displays. 7. Touch OK to return to the home screen.
Step 3: Download and install the driver
Download and install the most current version of the full feature printer software from the HP website.
1. Go to 123.hp.com/setup.
2. If necessary, select your model number from the menu, click Begin, and then click Download.
3. Double-click the driver file with HP Easy Start in the name in the browser downloads bar or in the Downloads folder to start the installation.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection setup and driver installation.
5. Return to the 123.hp.com page in your web browser to complete the printer registration and activation.